Friday, April 24, 2009

Caardvarks - Trees a Crowd Challenge

I made this card for the Caardvarks Trees a Crowd Challenge. The sponsor this week is Taylored Expressions and they're giving away their new set called Branching Out, which I just love. I realized I didn't have a tree stamp... so I improvised a tad. The leaves (stamped three times) on my "tree" are from Big Lots $2.00 wood stamp bin, Stickles "Lime Green" glitter adds a little life to the leaves and the koala bear hanging off the tree branch is from See D's "Safari" clear stamp set.
Heart corner punch is EK Success. The ribbon and print paper and card stock are from AC Moore and the orchid mat is embossed with Cuttlebug's "Stylized Flowers". Really hope this qualifies for this great challenge ~ it was a fun card to create :^)
As always, thanks for stopping by, I so appreciate and enjoy reading your comments.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! what a super-cool...super-CLEVER...way to "improvise" a tree! LOVE it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that little guy ... love how you used the different stamps to amke your tree ... and that little koala is so perfect with your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - I am a koala fan!!! Love the sentiment and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is darling! Koala's are so cute!

    ReplyDelete