Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cuttlebug - Be Inspired #59



Cuttlebug Challenge's has my "Mojo Attention". We are to create a project with glitter, bling and a Cuttlebug folder. Three of my favorite card elements :o)

I made this thank you card for my Thanksgiving Dinner helper and think it fits the bill, so I'm in!

My card ~
Cardstock: Chocolate brown base card, and white are from American Crafts; the Raspberry Jam, Early Grass and Brass Mesh are (various companies) scraps.
Stamps: "Blessings" is from Papertrey Ink's Fall Elegance, Tree from Michael's dollar bin
Ink: Trees were stamped with Brilliance "Moonlight White" and embossed with "Hologram" powder (it has glitter in it) from Stamp Cabana
Tools: Swiss Dot from Cuttlebug, Fiscar's "Diamond" border punch, EkSuccess corner rounder punch
Embellishments: Glitter Flower and brad from Fiscar's Heidi Grace, Shimmer chipboard leaves from Making Memories

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Helen for your comments on my blog. The card technique you said you hadn't seen before-well the card was designed and made by me. It is an original. It is 3D. I do a lot of my own designs on my blog.
    Love your creations also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure your helper will love this card as much as I do!!

    so glad you joined us at cuttlebug challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is `beautiful` Thanks for joining in with the CB Challenges
    terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete