Thursday, February 24, 2011

PTI Make It Monday - #3 Glitter Strips


OK, haven't been able to join in on PTI- Make It Monday Challenges 1 or 2, but Number 3 had me at Glitter :o! Love this new feature at Papertrey Ink! Check out the fabulous talent at:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/
My Card info: Click on the image for more details

Cardstock: White base is Georgia Pacific; heart punch out of PTI Black & White Basic Collection
Stamps: PTI - Fancy Flourish

Punches: Heart shape punch by Marvy; Corner Rounder by EKSuccess
Glitter: Studio g from Michaels
Sentiment: typed on my computer
As always, thank you so much for stopping by this evening.

3 comments:

  1. nice work! Love the glitter strip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea. I forgot to play along today, but I love what you did

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, this card definitely made me smile! Love it!
    PS. Love your backdrop, too!

    ReplyDelete