Sunday, November 13, 2011

Make It Monday #40-Reverse Applique


Need to quickly post this card to Make It Monday's Challenge , but I'll be back with details, K :o?

Hey I'm back to finish this entry ~ If you have some time to check out Make It Monday #40 highlighting Heather Nicole's video, you will see some amazing cards using this Reverse Applique technique.


http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/11/make-it-monday-40-reverse-applique.html



My Card ~ Click on the photo for more details. The inside sentiment will have read "Dear _ _ _ _ _ _" when I figure out which male recipient is getting this one :o)

Cardstock: Card Base and second Happy Birthday are PTI's Select White; Raspberry, Green and Purple are from Recollections
Stamp: to you... is from Inique Boutique's Party Cupcake set
Embellishments: Rhinestones from G Studio; Sheer Ribbon is from Michael's

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. such a cutie, helen! i'm loving the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever, Helen! I have this punch and i am embarrassed to say that I have never used it! thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete