Monday, June 4, 2012

MFW - Doillies and Lace Challenge

OK, in this Moxie Fab challenge we are to create a project  that incorporates a doily or lace element. 
Same deadline on this one (midnight tonight).  Check out all the fab entries HERE

I have had this card mulling around in my head for some time now...so it was time to put in down on  paper. I stamped the mason jar on the cardstock and on vellum then used glue dots to adhere one on top of the other.  I did the same with the bee, except the top bees are stamped on yellow cardstock and cut out ~ a little glitter added to their wings.


My card~
Cardstock:  Base card is Stamper's Select from PTI; Yellow is from Recollections; Vellum is from Michael's
Stamps:  Mason Jar from Inkadinkadoo;  Bee is from Studio 18
Tools and Embellishments:  Corner Rounder from EKSuccess; Stylized Flowers embossing folder is Cuttlebug's; Doillie from my stash; brown twine from Big Lots

4 comments:

  1. What a clever idea Helen! Your card is so pretty and sweet!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jar card!!! I love jars:) love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Helen,
    You are turning out one lovely card after another! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness - what an original idea and bee-utiful execution, Helen. This is a total kick and a great take on the challenge. So unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete