Sunday, December 30, 2012

MIM #97

Make It Monday #97 - 2012 A la Carte Challenge 

Card #2 is from MIM # 89 Creating Windows for floating images. 
This card is for one of my January Birthday Babys ~ I need four cards for next month, so I better get busy, huh?


This photo shows the window and the flower print paper with the sentiment stamped on it peeking through the clear acetate. The butterfly was made three dimensional by punching 3 and glue dots hold it on top of the 'window'.

My Card details: 
  • Cardstock is Stamper's Select White from PTI; patterned paper inside is from mail I received with address labels attached        to it :)
  • Sentiment stamp is from Garden Flowers by Inkadinkado
  • The embossed frame is from Cuttlebug
  • Spellbinder's Label Eight is the negative window
  • Monarch butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch, pearls are from StudioG at Michael's
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is a stunner! The embossed frame is fabulous and I love the soft images!

    ReplyDelete