Wednesday, February 13, 2013

PTI - 6th Anniversary card #6

I can't possible hope to duplicate any of Melissa Phillips beautiful style cards, but I really like this one of her "Favorites" so for the PTI 6th Anniversary- the DT favorites.   I chose this one:

I tried to place my journal tag,  felt flowers, buttons and pearls kinda where Melissa did on her card.  Although it's not quite up to her standard, I like the way my card turned out.

My Card ~ Click on the photo for more details
I am not sure what occasion this card will be used for, so no sentiment stamped on it yet.

Cardstock:  Base card is Stamper's Select White by PTI; Print yellow is from My Mind's Eye; ledger journaling tag is from Studio 112
Embellishments:   Pearls, felt flowers and silk leaves from my stash;  emboidary thread and Baker's Twine from Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment