Sunday, March 31, 2013

MIM #109

Hope you all had a Blessed Easter

 This week's Make It Monday#109 is
 "Watercolor Stamping Plus Embossing"

Take a look at Betsy Veldman's video HERE  What a beautiful card she created I was always interested in learning to paint with watercolors and love to see card makers using this technique, 
so I was inspired to give it a try :)

 PTI Products: 
Cardstock-Stamper's Select White
Stamps-Spriral Bouquet; Beautiful Butterflies 

The aqua, brown, raspberry patterned print paper is from BoBunny

I tried to keep this card a little on the masculine side, so there is no bling, glitter, sequins, buttons or fluffy bows  :)

I used Ditto turquoise and green glimmer spray spritzed with water instead of re-inkers for my water-color effect. Stamped over the image with the outline of these flowers and leaves, then embossed with white powder over black emossing ink ~ some of the black came through, some shows as white... I think it looks cool, so I left it that way  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a cool card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy is such a great teacher, isn't she? You learned well, by the looks of this beauty. Loving the color combo.

    ReplyDelete