Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MIM #114-Blown Ink

I made another card for the Make It Monday - Blown Ink Challenge. Check out Dawn's video HERE

This technique is not that difficult, why don't my cards look as good as so many of those entered?  Guess I need more practice.










I used Mister Huey's Glitter Mist ink because I don't have pretty colored re-inkers.  I'm getting a lot of splatter from the spray, but I don't think it's a bad look so I stamped the sentiment over it :)

PTI products~
Stamps:  Sentiment from Beautiful Butterflies
Cardstock:   Base card and top panel  are Stamper's Select White

4 comments:

  1. It looks great, the "splatter" works with the blown mist ink! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vibrant colour and your strip of numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen your splatters and sprays look great. Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete