Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MIM #118

This week on Make It Monday, the challenge is Photo Postcards.  You can watch Ashley's video HERE
This is a wonderful way to share your photos with family and friends.  I have lots of photographs I took of my flowers that are growing either on my patio or in a garden my husband created in the back yard. Hopefully I can post a couple more.

Click on the photo for more details


This is one of my orchid plants (Phalaenopsis) on the patio. One stem can have up to 10-12 blooms on it ~ they love the humidity in FL and bloom for several weeks  :)

Back of my postcard

PTI procucts used~
Stamp Set:  Beautiful Butterflies
Cardstock:  Stamper's Select White
 

16 comments:

  1. Lucky you to be able to have orchids outside!! Can't do that where I live... This is a gorgeous postcard and I love how you've done the back of it, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, what a beautiful photograph! Love orchids. Can only grow them indoors, sometimes. Yours is perfect! And it made a lovely postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS looks STORE BOUGHT!!!!!!!! :) WOW!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Helen!! Great postcard:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your orchid picture is stunning and I love how you did your postcard. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The orchid and sentiment really make for a beautiful postcard. Love your butterflies also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely and elegant. The butterflies on the back are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgrous photo! Someone will really love getting that in the mail box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo Helen and I love the way you finished the back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful orchid Helen! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely orchid and perfect for this challenge! See you used butterflies on the back of yours also ~ great taste, I guess. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful postcard, I'm just loving this idea I think I'd better head on over to Make it Monday and take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - lovely photo and great design.

    ReplyDelete