Tuesday, August 6, 2013

MIM #128 and PFP

There is a great new Make It Monday Challenge this week.
Ashley has put together a video on how to make "Random Background Patterns".  Now this one I found fun and easy to do... NOT as 10-minute-easy as Ashley's card  ~ more like 2 hours, but still ... 


Click on photo for more details

PTI Products used ~ 
Cardstock:  Stampers Select White
Stamps/Dies:  Beautiful Butterflies; Spiral Bouquet; Rosie Posie

I used  three small stamps for the background in three different colored inks.  The Butterflies were die cut from glitter paper.  The Ribbon Banner die is from Spellbinders. There is also a Spellbinders Impressabilities embossed "Pebbles" background on the sage card base which is from Cardstock Warehouse Paper Co.

I am also entering this card in A Passion for Papertrey's ~
Use Three Embellishments Challenge 

My three embellishments:  Ribbon, gold twine, button 
and I think you could add the dies as embellies also :)

9 comments:

  1. Worth all the extra minutes, Helen! Beautiful background and colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and butterflies Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go with what is working for you ... love this version of the background paper too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my favourite of the three - love those glittery butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' those sparkly butterflies!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Love the sparkly butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete