Thursday, October 24, 2013

MFW - MIM

Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger

Yep, still enthralled with Fall.  This inspiration photo has my head swirling with ideas for Thanksgiving, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Thank You, Get Well and Thinking of You cards...you get the picture ;-)  
Head on over and check out all the pretty cards being posted HERE.  My take on this pic ~ well, I went with the leaves again.




Make It Monday #137~Dimensional Leaf Wreath

This card is also being posted to MIM's Challenge.  You can watch Melissa Phillips create her beautiful card HERE

I am sending this card to one of my cousins who has been in and out of the hospital this last month just to let him know I am thinking of him and sending prayers his way.

Click on the photo for more details
PTI Products used~
Cardstock:   Stamper's Select White
Stamps/Dies:  Rosie Posie

8 comments:

  1. You have seriously captured fall here, Helen! Love the added doily and the great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with some gorgeous details...love the bit of fancy punch in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I like that you use a bunch of different colors and they all go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I like how you used the doily under the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This so so pretty. Great colors on those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he'll love it- wonderful leaf wreath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card for the challenge & I know it will be appreciated by your cousin!

    ReplyDelete