Sunday, July 13, 2014

Virginia's View - Challenge #5

VIRGINIA'S VIEW

I had to enter an Anniversary card I made for friends celebrating Thirty Years together in Virginia's Die Cut Challenge.  There are a couple of die cuts going on here:  the number 30, the heart and the pink/white striped Sissix Tim Holtz "Baroque" shape die.  Plus I love the daisies in the inspiration photo ;-)
I made this same card for another couple, but was not sure of the number of years they were married, so everything was identical except for adding the 3-0 on this one. 
I think I can make a few more cards with this design (maybe change up the color scheme) and just add the age or anniversary or graduation year or...whatever number occasion. 
The only stamp I used here is the sentiment, so that is easily changed, huh?

Click on photo to see more details

3 comments:

  1. such a pretty anniversary card Helen. Love the pink & black combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - the pink with the black looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, this is genius! What a great idea to just change up a few things...makes it easy to pull it all together when you know what you need and how it lays out! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete