Monday, August 25, 2014

SAF Renaissance challenge #4

STAMP-A-FAIRE
RENAISSANCE ERA - CHALLENGE #4
Again, improvising the wax seal challenge.  I never did find that wax stick I know I had so here's what I came up with.  
 
click on photo for more details
I took two chipboard buttons and glued them together, then I added embossing ink and gold embossing power a couple of times.  My 'seal' is a decorative black vintage button which I smeared with Gold Metallic Paint.
My basecard is PTI Stamper's Select White cs, next is a metallic gold piece of cs then the PTI Black cs is embossed with the 'Script' embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  the royal color purple grossgrain ribbon is tucked and tacked under the gold cs. 
I intend to use this as a note card, so no sentiment on the front.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow! this is cool! very regal looking : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like something you'd see in Henry VIII's era :)
    Thank you for the lovely comment you made on my blog where Card Maker and Poppystamps have gotten together for a blog hop.
    Your words were very kind and I'm so grateful :)

    ReplyDelete