Friday, November 14, 2014

MIM #188

MAKE IT MONDAY
STAMPING OMBRE BACKGROUNDS

Laura's video on stamping ombre backgrounds has me thinking outside the box.  I have been looking through my stamp sets and trying to come up with unique ways to create cards for this challenge.  

I lined up the 5 solid leaves from PTI's Fall Elegance stamp set and inked up my "border" in six different colors onto PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock that I ran through and cut Spellbinder's Label 8 die. The orange chevron paper is from a paper pad from Pebbles. "Happy Thanksgiving" (also from Fall Elegance) is gold embossed onto the Kraft owl gift tag I found at Target. His googlie eyes are from Michael's, the multi colored ribbon yarn is a local Thrift Store find.

Click on photo for more details

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! this is darling!! Those eyelashes are the perfect touch!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete