Thursday, March 5, 2015

MIM #203

MAKE IT MONDAY 
DOODLING WITH STAMPS

Ashley  created a card during the February release with what she calls "Doodling" and this week she has a video up showing us how this technique is done.  You can watch it HERE.
 
I found myself thinking, "What have I done to my beautiful Rosie Posie Stamp set?"  It looks like one of the grand kid's got into my craft room  :-D    


Click on photo for more details


Sorry for the night time pic, I will take another photo in the daylight.

I stamped the leaves and flowers onto White heavy weight card stock and spritzed it with water to muddy up the images.
After it dried, I took my thinnest black pens to "Doodle" around the petals and leaves I had just stamped.  
The bling is covering up a pen ink mishap~it happens, right? 
 
The panel behind is Blue Shimmer paper...Thank you, Joyce M. for reminding me I've been hoarding 5 packages of this pretty paper!  :-)

6 comments:

  1. Sweet card and color choices! RP is my favorite stamp set of all! Your doodling looks so artsy and really gives RP a fresh new look. Love that blue shimmer paper peeking out from behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Helen! Beautiful coloring and love your doodling...this card will definitely bring a smile to someone's face! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used Rosie Posie--I was thinking of that one. Your doodling is fantastic, and I like that blue shimmer paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why didn't I think to use Rosie Posie (one of my favs)? This is beautiful, Helen, and your doodling brought more life to the card. Sounds like you hoard supplies just like the rest of us. : )

    ReplyDelete