Sunday, August 9, 2015

MIM #220

MAKE IT MONDAY CHALLENGE
DIE CUT MINI NOTEBOOKS 

Melissa Phillips has a sweet little summertime project to share. 
Watch her video HERE.
These mini notebooks are just as sweet as Melissa herself. They really make a nice little addition to a gift or you can make multiples and package them up as a "Just Because" gift for someone special.
:-)  

Click on photo for more details    

I used Song Birds die cuts on my flap for this note pad. The Base is Spellbinders Labels Eight.
 
This is a great project for kids/grands to work on with you.  I definitely will add a few more of these little gifts to my "Crafty To Do" list. In many cases they would make a sweet addition to mailable Birthday cards too I think  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. this is sooo cuuteeeee
    I love the color and the cute bird Helen
    you have sweet DIES of Leaves
    I want to buy it too
    my DIES still less
    cause I own my bigshot at April and just use it in June maybe
    I was hiding from my hubby hehehe
    He never agree if I buy cuttlebug or similar like it..
    but now its ok he got his new coffee bean machine and me my Bigshot
    I love this cute Note Pad Helen
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well done, Helen! I just love your fresh summery design with that sweet bird! This is an adorable mini-notebook!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete