Monday, August 31, 2015

SAF-Needles

STAMP-A-FAIRE 2015
Pins+Needles Challenge

Oops, I started this tag on Saturday, then put it aside forgetting all about it.  
Well, I needed to tie it to a mason jar with cookie ingredients gift I am giving to a friend tomorrow , so I finished it off.
I wasn't going to add it to the Challenge, but it so fits HERE
Click on photo for more details
 I used a Template and Stitch-Piercer from Sew Easy by We R Memory Keepers.  I went on line to find a video on how to use these tools ~~ which I've had for 3-4 years :-o

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a pretty card Helen. The stitching looks beautiful and I like the addition of the lace round the neck of the jar. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ribbon and that lace on your card Helen
    this is adorable and look vintage feel too
    love this one too

    ReplyDelete