Sunday, August 30, 2015

SAF-Unconventional

STAMP-A-FAIRE 2015
Unconventional Materials Challenge

In this challenge, we are to create a project that incorporates unconventional materials from a hardware store with a budget of $10.00.  You can use hardware supplies from your stash as well, as long as their retail value does not exceed your $10 budget.  
OK, this is not a problem, all I had to do was go out to my garage and open a few cabinets and drawers to find about a million dollars worth of materials!  My dear husband had every conceivable product know to every Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware and several more that have since gone out of business.

To tell the truth, I was totally overwhelmed! It was worse than my craft room, if you can imagine that!  

I finally settled on "used" (yes, I said used!) sandpaper ~ worse than my hoarded stash, I tell ya!

Click on photo for more details
I do think the used sandpaper added texture to my sand ;-)



2 comments:

  1. woooww that palm tree I love it and the red Chair
    perfecto Helen
    love this scene too adorable made

    ReplyDelete