Sunday, December 20, 2015

PTI - Create Along

Create Along With Us: December 2015

 

During Release week each month, Nichole has started this challenge taking the place of Make It Monday, that allows us to select something the amazing PTI design team has created which inspired us and create our own version.  This project could use a color scheme, a technique and/or revisit an older stamp/die set.  Sound like fun?  I think so too ;-)

   How sweet is Nichole's card?  

Click on photo to see card details

 

I really love this new floral set that Maile designed.  Here is my card using Nichole's beautiful sample above.

 

Click on photo for more details

I apologize for the terrible 'inside' photo, I will take and post another picture in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Helen! Great take on Maile's card!! Have a wonderful Christmas!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great take on Nichole's inspiration, Helen! I love that you used butterflies!! Happy Holiday Hugs and thank you for all your visits and comments!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete