Monday, February 8, 2016

PTI-9th Anniversary Day 3

PAPERTREY INK
9TH ANNIVERSARY
Day 3 - Grab & Stamp Challenge

With the return of the Grab Bag today, the fun challenge will be a "Grab & Stamp Craft". Nichole's instructions are to set a timer for 5 minutes and *grab* supplies for your card or project. 
But don't gather up too much because you will need to utilize everything you grab!  
I didn't take out a sentiment stamp, so I will add a banner strip with my Anniversary Wishes at a later time :-) 

Click on photo for more details
My card supplies:
Stamps - PTI  'Rosie Posie', 'Rosie Posie Step2'
Inks -  Archival  'Turquoise Gem' 'Tea Leaves'; StampinUp  'Lost Lagoon'; Color Box 'Lettuce';  Spectrum Noir markers GT1, IG3
Papers - Stamper's Select White;  The Paper Co.-  Glimmer Green

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Helen! Love the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with Rosie Posie, my favorite flower ever! This looks lovely in blues!

    ReplyDelete